I don’t know about you but I need a break from reading and thinking about all that is happening in the world right now. Here are 11 fun facts about humans that will help to take your mind off everything and amaze and amuse your friends and family:
1) On average, you spend 30% of your waking time daydreaming.
2) The most common lie is “I’m fine.”
3) Its easier to remember things with your eyes closed.
4) When crying from happiness the first tear comes from your right eye and when crying from sadness the first tear comes from your left eye.
5) We can udnretsnad any msseed up stnecene as lnog as the lsat and frsit lteerts of wdros are in crrcoet palecs.
6) Almost half of couples 75 and older report themselves to be sexually active.
7) Your brain is made up of 75% water.
8) People are most productive in blue rooms.
9) Drinking a warm beverage will cause you to have warmer feelings towards the person you’re talking to and drinking a cold beverage will cause you to have less positive feelings towards that person.
10) Emotional pain is remembered more vividly than physical pain and has greater influence on your behavior.
11) Pogonophobia is the fear of beards. Soceraphobia is the fear of your in-laws. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of the number 13. There doesn’t appear to be a recognized fear of the number 11 except that I’m afraid that this is the end of this list.